Welcome New & Renewing Members!
Membership fees and donations enable us to offer:
- You a great way to make a financial contribution toward social change, and building a better environment and future.
- Newsletters, magazines and regular email updates on relevant WA issues and events.
- Involvement and engagement with the Permaculture community. Permaculture brings together sustainability sciences, ethics, environmental principles and just plain common sense into one overall guide for living.
- Local permaculture and gardening groups, Permablitz and other skill development workshops.
- Access to and training to be part of an effective WA Seed Saver Collective.
- An avenue to volunteering your expertise to be the change you wish to see in others.
To join, renew and donate to PermacultureWest please download and fill out the Word document. Or download and print the PDF document, fill it out, then scan/photograph. Email completed membership forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to our PO Box (details on the form). If all this sounds too hard then keep an eye on our meetings and events and come visit us and do it in person.
Payment and Banking Details (please follow instruction on form)
Online Banking at Bendigo bank : BSB: 633-000 Acc: 111195988
Cheque/Money Order Send to: PO Box 164, Innaloo, WA, 6918
Cash : Deliver in person at one of out stalls or events
Thank You For Your Support
Your email address, phone & mailing address are never shared, and only a handful of dedicated volunteers have access to this list when needed.
Stay informed by ensuring you notify us of any changes to email, and contact details. We will only find out you have moved once our contacts don’t work so you need to contact us.
Memberships are all up for renewal on July 1st Annually, with the current $30 rate. New members joining between January 1st and May 1st can pay half yearly rate $15. After May 1st new members will be rolled over into the next annual membership, so it is preferred you pay $30 after May 1st otherwise you wont get a good deal.
Time and skill rich but cash poor? Please let us know, we are all in favour of membership in lieu of services rendered and should be able to come up with something that suits both parties.
Please remember to check the volunteer groups and committee positions and mark which ones you are interested in. All positions start out mentored and can remain a shared role if required. We are a volunteer organisation so please look at your priorities and find a way to give back to the community and yourself.