Jul 29, 2014 11:23 AM
PermacultureWest - Sharing the permie news- July 2014
Holmgren and Foss hit Freo with - Strategies for a Changing Economy: Survive and Thrive
Community news, workshops and classifieds:
- A new Belmont community garden is in planning, they want your local help. A public meeting, will be held on Saturday 6th September at 11 a.m. To get involved contact Yvana on email@example.com or text 0430044589
- Hilton Harvest Community Garden need a fence, but not just any fence, they would love your support see more here. Fences for Flowers.
- The Workshops we have all been waiting for - Biomorphosis re-skilling Workshops are here !
- Free fruit tree pruning workshops this Sunday at the PCC Urban Orchard, Northbridge.
- Terra Perma - Permaculture Design Course confirmed for 15th to 26th October
- Terra Perma Gardening Workshops for August.
- Fair Harvest - Permaculture Design Course confirmed for 11th to 25th Jan 2015
- Free ranging farm turkey gobblers, 7 for sale $60 each breeding age (1 yr old full size), mixed colours, (smokey, bronze, white/black bars) fatten up for xmas, breed or display. Location Pemberton can be transported up to Perth. 0466633275.
- Domestic Meat Pigeon system for offers (Dunsborough) 14 birds (if you are quick!), watering system, two galvanised bins for feed and grit, with some contents. A separate sale might be one or two cages; inspection might is needed, as they would need careful handling and relocation. Contact Warwick at 0447 994 885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TIMOR LESTE PERMACULTURE FOUNDER'S NATIONAL TOUR: Ego Lemos is ending his Australian speaking tour, sponsored by The Greens, with talks in Subiaco and Fremantle. Permatil's founder, and Coordinator of the Permaculture Scout Timor-Leste (PERMASCOUT-TL), Ego has infectious enthusiasm for environmental and social revitalisation in his home country and internationally. He is speaking at Earthwise Centre,315 Bagot Road, Subiaco, on Sunday 27 July at 4.30 - 6.00pm. Presentation is followed by Q & A session. Free public meeting, all welcome, hosted by Curtin Greens.
Enquiries: Ruth Greble 0431 384 408.