The only Bank you can trust
High quarantine fees, numerous restrictions and ongoing attempts by big business to make it harder for people to grow their own food. Now is a great time to join forces in WA and share and save our seeds.
Seed Savers Network WA need you, your friends and community groups involved; both urban and rural folks are needed.
Seed Saving Network WA – Resource, workshops and seed database under construction.
Currently the main group for WA Seed Saving can be found at https://www.facebook.com/groups/waseedexchange/. Click the Join button to ask to be added to the group.
Seed Saving Resources
- We recommend you buy the Seed Saver’s Handbook from http://www.seedsavers.net/seed-savers-handbook, Environmental House, or other bricks-and-mortar book stores locally.
- Rosemary Morrow’s The Family Seed Saving Book
- Seed Saver network – Micheal and Jude Franton – http://www.seedsavers.net/
- An Introduction to Seed Saving for the Home Gardener
- Seed Saving, Part 1: Seedy Issues
- Plants for a Future
Open Pollinated Seeds/Plants suppliers
- Yilgarn Seed Company (Geraldton): https://drylands.org.au/seeds/
- http://merribeeorganicfarm.blogspot.com.au/search?q=seed+catalogue (Organically grown fresh seeds)
- http://daisychaineconursery.com/ (Wundowie – just outside Perth)
Local Businesses – Already Importing/Stocking Bulk heirloom and organic Seeds
Perth based Gardening Resources, Trading, Groups, Links and Contacts, etc
- Wandilla Plant Nurseries 9453 9779 Welshpool Rd, Wattle Grove WA – https://www.facebook.com/Wandilla/?fref=ts
More to come. Please email us on email@example.com if you would like to add businesses and resources to this list.