Annual membership fees (individual/family) are from July 1 to June 30: Yearly fees are: $10 unwaged/concession card and $30 waged..... these payments cover an entire household. From January each year membership is at half price to cover half a year
From January 2017
$5 unwaged/concession card - $15 waged. Payments now will extend your membership until June 30 2017.
Your Membership Provides
This year PermacultureWest will be making 50% of your membership fee available to your local group to help fund activities during the year. So please find and nominate your local peers OR let's start a new group in your area (we only need 10 people). All the local groups can be found here: http://permaculturewest.org.au/community/local-groups
Just a reminder of what we are here for and why you need to renew:
PermacultureWest is the state support group for a decentralised movement of local permaculture groups. We encourage local groups to cooperate and help them to learn self-organising skills. Our intent is to build local and regional resilience through permaculture promotion, design and doings.”
Why pay $30 (if in paid work) or $10 (if otherwise employed) -[for the full year, $15 or $5 from January on]?
Apart from getting that warm glow of being part of PermacultureWest
- PermacultureWest is run by volunteers and no outside funding, we are independent and represent you, so we all chip in to make that work. We would love any volunteer capacity or skills you have to offer.
- If you are a regular member of a local group, half of your fees will go to that group for their own use. You (and other nominated attending members of your family) will be covered by PermacultureWest insurance at you local groups events and similarly your local groups events will be covered by PermacultureWest as all the regulars will be insured.
- We can spread the permie word further via our website, facebook presence and with stalls at relevant events – this means signage, handouts, props, marquee and a lot more that jams in an ageing PW trailer.
- By joining PW, we can see where there are a number of members in an area that doesn’t yet have a local group, and help get new groups going
- The Australasian Permaculture Convergence #13 hosted here in Perth in October 2016 – see why it’s called APC13 for short? Being held locally means that lots more of us will be able to afford to access some really exciting and interesting stuff, do some serious networking, and have a generally great time with a crowd of like-minded folk. PW is underwriting the upfront costs, which should be recouped by the end of the week long event.
Step 1. Complete the Membership Form
Valid from the date of payment to 30th June 2017. If you join now you will be signed up for this period.
Please complete theBANK TRANSFER Membership form here
Otherwise you can (PDF), print it, fill it out, and post it back (see Contact Us page for address). Note all follow up communications will be via email so provided a email address even on the posted form.
Your email address, phone & mailing address are never shared with other groups, and only a handful of dedicated volunteers have access to them as needed.
To stay informed ensure you notify us of any changes to email address.
Step 2. Pay Membership Fees
On receiving your membership form or Credit Card TidyClub payment we will check our bank (allow a week for this process and to hear back from us).
Once we confirm payment we will send a full welcome email and receipt for membership value paid.
Memberships costs will be $10 unwaged or concession card - $30 waged for a year (expiring 30th June 2017). From January: $5 unwaged or concession card - $15 waged for six months (expiring 30th June 2017)
All memberships expire on 30th June each year.
Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer Details:
- Bank: Bendigo Bank
- Account Name: Permaculture Association of WA
- BSB: 633-000,
- Account Number: 111195988
Ctrl + C to cut and paste the numbers. Make sure to put your name as the comment when making the transfer.
Step 3. Participate!
PermacultureWest as a volunteer organisation is only as active as it's members are, so we're always looking for people to get involved.
We will include our facebook contact details in the welcome email, at the same time as your receipt is issued you will be approved to join the facebook forum should you choose to be involved.
We also recommend you join your local permaculture group, we will prompt you to check your local group.
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com at anytime to answer questions.
Membership is available to individuals/families not to corporations or businesses. One membership fee covers the whole family, and partners residing at the same location as nominated on the form and signing attendance sheets etc.
Additional donations are welcome, but not tax deductable.
Online registration is preferred. NOTE: All correspondence, newsletters and membership activities will be exclusively online so you will need an email address or use public internet services. Try your library.
Small local businesses that would appeal to our membership are encouraged to contact us and if appropriate will be listed/supported on our Perth permie businesses listing.