PermacultureWest is inviting you to join us online this July.
This is an inspiring and informative webinar on the why, where, what, when and way of growing your fruit.
In this presentation, our guest speaker, Mark Tupman from Productive Ecology, will share fundamental principles and practices we can follow to set up thriving fruit production systems. There will be time at the end for Q & A.
Subject areas covered include:
- Grouping and siting fruiting trees, bushes and vines
- Preparing areas for planting
- Choosing suitable varieties and selecting healthy stock
- Planting out and establishing fruiting species
- Care and management to optimise production and quality
About Mark Tupman:
For over two decades, Mark has been active in the fields of organic/biodynamic production, permaculture, sustainability, Agro-ecology and holistic management.
He has set up and coordinated a number of VET production horticulture programs, been involved in a range of organic/regenerative growing research, community and enterprise projects throughout Western Australia and in between times, managed an orchard, animals and food gardens on his own property.
In 2015 he formed Productive Ecology, a consultancy and education business that specialises in the establishment of integrated living production systems.
He is also the horticulture manager for the Witchcliffe Ecovillage Development and a project advisor for the Lower Blackwood LCDC.
- Diploma in Horticulture
- Certificate in Permaculture Design
- AEA Precision Nutrition and Redox Courses
- Biodynamics 2024 Introduction to Biodynamics Workshop
- NTS Nutrition Farming Series
- RegenAG Course
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
PermacultureWest members’ tickets are discounted to $5 and non-members are $10. To become a member and avail the discounted tickets, here is our website link for Memberships.
|Date & Time:
|10:00am – 11:30am, Sunday 23rd of July 2023
|Online via Zoom
|PermacultureWest financial members – $5, non-members – $10